Private Label Content is the type of content you can use as your own. When you buy PLR content, you will obtain a license for it, permitting you to re-package the content in your own name and brand (with the exception of copyright). This just means that you have the right to modify, repurpose, resell, or sell the private label rights content in a lot of different formats.
In a nutshell, PLR content provides you with the rights to alter, edit, or modify the content therein in any way you desire.
Private label rights content is available in different formats, such as sales page copy, sales form copy, email marketing copy, blog copy, eBooks, reports, whitepapers, email newsletters, templates, graphics, articles, and even videos, among others.
Advantages of Private Label Rights Content
- It saves money and time, unlike employing writers or purchasing exclusive rights
- You will gain a reputation as a professional in a particular field or subject when you don’t even understand anything about it.
Ways to Use Private Label Content in Your Business
You will want to think about using private label rights content, particularly if you are into content marketing. Private label content is available with various rights, based on the developer. Checking each license thoroughly before use is very important. Also, you will be familiar with the restrictions in place.
There are different ways to use private label content in your business. Make your content state-of-the-art, informative, regular, and much easier than when you do it all alone, by using PLR content in these diverse ways:
- Make an eBook with your PLR content: Private label rights is a simple and best way to help you produce your eBook if you are not selling the book on Kindle or similar platforms.
- Newsletter: Using private label rights content in your newsletter is a great way to make use of PLR, particularly if you are not posting online, for fear of plagiarism or duplicate content.
- Online Course: You can create an online course, using your private label right content. You can deliver the content through video, website or run a webinar on the subject and answer questions at the end if such material is all about lists or how to. Also, you can feed the content into an auto-responder system and drip the same to your audience to help them learn new thing.
- Use Private Label Rights Content with Original Content: Combining original content with private label rights content is one of the best ways to use private label content in your business. In this case, get started with the PLR, offer a lot of the findings and combine this with the content you created to come up with something unique and new. Your content can also be interesting, useful, and appealing when you combine many different formats.
How to Use Private Label Rights Content Throughout the Buyer’s Journey
Buyer’s Journey Defined
The buyer’s journey is the sequence of steps that prospective buyers or customers go through before making a purchase decision. It is the different levels of the marketing funnel and one of the most powerful content marketing strategies you can follow to know and manage the decision-making process.
The basis of effective content marketing is coming up with content for each stage in the buyer’s journey. You will have a significant influence on the purchase decision of your prospects if you will only help them know, review, and decide on what to purchase.
In general, the buyer’s journey is grouped into three stages as follow:
- Awareness: The level where the buyer is conscious of his problem and begins to know it better.
- Consideration: This is the stage where buyers begin to evaluate diverse solutions they have.
- Decision: At this stage, buyers compare numerous solutions and make an unambiguous purchase decision.
Here’s the kind of content to create for each stage in this buyer’s journey.
1. Content for the Awareness Stage
Buyers are mainly interested in learning more about the problem at this level of the journey. At times, most of them may not even know they have a problem yet. As a result, any content you create here must help prospects be aware of and understand their problems better.
Awareness stage content includes Tutorial, Blog Posts, Guides, and eBooks.
2. Content for Consideration Stage
At this level of the buyer’s journey, the buyers have already read different types of content and are now equipped with a strong knowledge of the problem. Therefore, content at this stage must assist the buyers to evaluate diverse solutions.
Content for the consideration stage includes Whitepapers, Videos, and Webinars.
3. Content for Decision Stage
Buyers are now aware of their problems and possible solutions to them. This is the stage they need the ultimate confirmation before they make a purchase decision. The content for the decision stage is Whitepapers, Benchmark Reports, Case Studies, and Customer Testimonials.
Using targeted private label content for each stage of the buyer’s journey is an effective and inexpensive way to promote your products or services. When you use targeted private label rights content for buyers at each stage in the buyer’s journey, you will be able to manage the way buyers make a purchase decision. Plus, you will give them affirmative insight that will later impact their purchase decision based on the content they consume.