Want to teach your audience about intermittent fasting? Intermittent fasting is a way of eating where you cycle between periods of eating and fasting. It’s not as much about which foods to eat, but rather when to eat them.
These intermittent fasting articles will give you the tools to teach your audience about this weight loss method. Each is at least 450 words long, well written, can be backed up by research, and you can use them however you want. Turn them into autoresponder emails, create a course, or combine to create a book. It’s up to you.
List of Articles
- Eating Tips for Non-Fasting Days
- Fasting Breakfast Ideas
- Fasting Dinner Ideas
- Fasting Lunch Ideas
- Intermittent Fasting – The 5-2 Diet
- Intermittent Fasting – The 16-8 Diet
- Mistakes People Make with Intermittent Fasting
- Myths Behind Intermittent Fasting
- The Principles Behind Intermittent Fasting
- Tips for Dealing with Hunger Pangs
Grab this 10 Pack for Intermittent Fasting right now to learn about this weight loss method. You can turn these ten articles into a report, an e-course, or a webinar series. It’s totally up to you.
Leave a Reply